Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

你 們 得 救 是 本 乎 恩 , 也 因 著 信 ; 這 並 不 是 出 於 自 己 , 乃 是 神 所 賜 的 ;- 以 弗 所 書 2 : 8

首頁首頁  Sermons 佈道記錄Sermons 佈道記錄  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  
Welcome to the Mennonite Grace Church's Forum discussion area! You are welcome to comment and post on anything you wish to.
歡迎您來門諾會信恩堂的Forum!
OUR NEW CHURCH IS AT (Flat A 3/F Kamga Mansion, 2-16 Pine Street Tai Kok Tsui, Kln MK)
登入
會員名稱:
登入密碼:
自動登入: 
:: 忘記密碼
最新主題
» Having Problems/Issues with Activating Account?
Guidelines for Registering an Account (Must Follow) Empty由 Ann Poon 周三 五月 05, 2010 12:32 am

» Guidelines for Registering an Account (Must Follow)
Guidelines for Registering an Account (Must Follow) Empty由 Josh 周四 7月 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Guidelines for Registering an Account (Must Follow)

向下 
發表人內容
Josh
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Josh

Guidelines for Registering an Account (Must Follow) Empty
發表主題: Guidelines for Registering an Account (Must Follow)   Guidelines for Registering an Account (Must Follow) Empty周四 7月 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Dear All,

When you make an account I want all of you to have these required things:

1. Your Username/Profile Name must be a name that is recognized by us. (eg. Me, Joshua = 大隻B) So when you post up anything important such as prayer requests, we can easily find out who you are.

2. Personal Info. such as Mobile Phone No., Birth Date, Location, are all Optional data you can enter in. But if you don't mind putting on the info on the forums, then please do so. (Reminder: this forum is strictly protected, and I will be constantly keeping the forum clean from people who don't belong in our church, and any guests are not allowed to view our profiles.)

Thanks for reading these guidelines,

The Mennonite Grace Church
回頂端 向下
http://gracemeno.heavenforum.com

Guidelines for Registering an Account (Must Follow)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: Notices!-
前往: